BA (Hons) Business Management (Top Up)
BA (Hons) in Business Management equips students with the expertise to understand the changing world of business on a national and global scale. Those who are successful in achieving this degree are highly sought after by employers for their in-depth knowledge of current business practice and for their ability to analyse business challenges and explore solutions.
About The University of Chichester
The University of Chichester is based across two campuses in Chichester and Bognor Regis and has a history which dates back to 1839. The University won the Sunday Times Best University for Student Retention in 2013, meaning few students dropped out from its courses in Chichester and Bognor Regis. The University also performs well in the teaching of social studies, cultural studies, performing arts and sport. In the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, 89.7% of the University’s entire research submission was classed as internationally renowned, with 15% of the research being classified as ‘world leading’.
- 29th in the Guardian University Guide 2021
- 46th in the Times University Guide 2021
About London Graduate School
London Graduate School provides flexible UK degree and masters top-up programmes all of which are awarded by UNIVERSITY OF CHICHESTER under academic partnership. The top-up programmes are designed to make British education available and affordable to learners globally.
OTHM is a UK based Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). OTHM always aim to develop as an organisation that is forward-thinking in order to support professions and industry by providing excellent qualifications that contribute for a highly qualified and experienced workforce.
The main objectives are:
- To uphold the integrity of our qualifications and assessments
- To provide British Standard Qualifications globally
- To promote professionalism
- To promote ethical practice
- To promote equality and diversity
World Degree programs are world-wide recognized and authorised by OTHM, PEARSON, BTEC, NCC. The programs are regulated by Ofqual (England), SQA Accreditation (Scotland), CCEA Accreditation (Northern Ireland) and Qualifications Wales (Wales). We offer academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised.
In combination with the experience gained through studying OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, this programme aims to:
- provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment;
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners;
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add-value within the workplace;
- provide assessment and project-based tasks that allows students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context;
- provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning;
- create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but at the same time recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development.
Module information and delivery
The programme consists of 6 modules covering:
- International Business (20 credits)
- Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Business Communications (20 credits)
- New Venture Management and Development (20 credits)
- Business and Management Research (20 credits)
The programme is delivered over one academic year using a blended learning approach.
You will benefit from
- Online teaching in small groups which is central to the delivery of the programme.
- The ability to study 24/7 at your own pace and times convenient to you
- Emphasis on a supportive environment that enables you to master the challenge of Level 6 study
- Professional focus to the programme underpinned by an innovative, practice-based assessment.
Entry requirements, Fees and Intakes
To apply for this course, you need to possess both OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management and OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualifications total 240 credits.
The BA (Hons) Business Management programme is validated and awarded by University of Chichester.
We want students on our course to have the support they need to make the most of their investment in their own future.
You will receive excellent support from our academic team, including your programme manager, module tutors and your personal tutor who will be with you every step of the way.