Graduate from The University of Chichester
The BA (Hons) in Business Management Degree is validated and awarded by OTHM UK Higher Nationals and The University of Chichester. Our BA (Hons) in Business Management equips students with the expertise to understand the changing world of business on a national and global scale. Those who are successful in achieving this degree are highly sought after by employers for their in-depth knowledge of current business practice and for their ability to analyse business challenges and explore solutions.
About The University of Chichester
The University of Chichester is based across two campuses in Chichester and Bognor Regis and has a history which dates back to 1839. The University won the Sunday Times Best University for Student Retention in 2013, meaning few students dropped out from its courses in Chichester and Bognor Regis. The University also performs well in the teaching of social studies, cultural studies, performing arts and sport. In the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, 89.7% of the University’s entire research submission was classed as internationally renowned, with 15% of the research being classified as ‘world leading’.
- 29th in the Guardian University Guide 2021
- 46th in the Times University Guide 2021
- In combination with the experience gained through studying OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management, this programme aims to:
- provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing external environment;
- develop self-aware, reflective students who take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners;
- develop a range of intellectual and practical skills that will enable graduates to add-value within the workplace;
- provide assessment and project-based tasks that allows students to apply knowledge and skills appropriately within an authentic context;
- provide the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and life-long learning;
- create a learning environment where professional standards are expected, but at the same time recognises that learning is challenging, and appropriate support is provided both by staff and fellow learners for career development. organizations.
Academic Resources and Time Management
Units comprise of weekly live zoom lessons, video lectures, tutorial exercises, discussion forums and live chat sessions with subject experts. Students will have the opportunity to interact with other students from around the world.
Online via the World Degree Learning Management System
Students study the following units:
- Research and Academic Writing
- Business Environment
- Business Communication
- Quantitative Methods
- Business Functions
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- International Business
- Business Strategy
- Leadership and Management Development
- Business Communications
- New Venture Management and Development
- Business and Management Research
How to Apply
Contact the World Degree team on email@example.com for advice and instructions on how to apply.