WorldDegree.co is the world’s leading Live-class platform for Vocational, Higher Education and Entrepreneurship. Established in 1997, we have trained up to 37,000 learners in IT, ACCA, Business, Entrepreneurship, Design and Applied Psychology.
World Degree programs are world-wide recognized and authorised by OTHM, PEARSON, BTEC, NCC. The programs are regulated by Ofqual (England), SQA Accreditation (Scotland), CCEA Accreditation (Northern Ireland) and Qualifications Wales (Wales). We offer academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised.
World Degree Launch
Founder and Principal Lecturer
Dr Patrick Khor is an author, a serial entrepreneur, an entrepreneurship mentor, an instructor in National University of Singapore, an entrepreneur in Residence at Temasek Polytechnic, an international speaker, and last but not least, an investor.
- Innovator of The Year 2016 in Business Services – Awarded by Singapore Business Review
- Founded a multi-regional educational corporation PATH Education which was sold for USD $11 million
- Founded a Start-up from Idea to IPO (ASX Mainboard) in 11 months.
- Entrepreneurship Instructor at National University of Singapore (Asia Top University)
- Entrepreneur-In-Residence @ Temasek Polytechnic
- PhD in Entrepreneurship from University of South Australia
- Author of “The Rise of Gen Y Entrepreneurs – The Momentum Behind the New Age of Entrepreneurs”
- Creator of “Digital Age Talent Maturity Model”
- Leading entrepreneurship coach and mentor with 15 years of valuable experience and numerous ventures
- Trained more than 5,000 participants in entrepreneurship and successfully mentored more than 20 companies and start-ups.