Master of Business Administration (MBA) is validated and awarded by The University of Chichester. This programme is designed to shape you into a versatile and dynamic leader in your business needs. Learning the basics of business through interactive and rigorous courses is the frontier of management research and an effective way to master management practice
Become exposed to the knowledge, skills, and values you need to become a successful manager. These concepts and skills apply to all types of organizations, including large corporations, family-owned businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
Academic Resources and Time Management
Units comprise of weekly live zoom lessons, video lectures, tutorial exercises, discussion forums and live chat sessions with subject experts. Students will have the opportunity to interact with other students from around the world.
Full Time / Part Time : Online via the World Degree Learning Management System
Students study the following units:
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Marketing
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Consultancy Project Report
What are the course entry requirements?
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
- Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Why choose us?
- High-Quality Education
- Affordable Price
- Innovation Educational Technologies
- Worldwide Recognition
- Becoming Future Talent
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Life-long Learning Partner
- GEFT Ecosystem
- International Alumni network
- Learn anywhere anytime
About University of Chichester
University of Chichester is based across two campuses in Chichester and Bognor Regis and has a history which dates back to 1839. The University won the Sunday Times Best University for Student Retention in 2013, meaning few students dropped out from its courses in Chichester and Bognor Regis. The University also performs well in the teaching of social studies, cultural studies, performing arts and sport. In the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, 89.7% of the University’s entire research submission was classed as internationally renowned, with 15% of the research being classified as ‘world leading’.
- 46th in the Times University Guide 2021
- 29th in the Guardian University Guide 2021
OTHM is an Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). OTHM always aim to develop as an organisation that is forward-thinking in order to support professions and industry by providing excellent qualifications that contribute for a highly qualified and experienced workforce.
The main objectives are:
- To uphold the integrity of our qualifications and assessments
- To provide British Standard Qualifications globally
- To promote professionalism
- To promote ethical practice
- To promote equality and diversity
World Degree programs are world-wide recognized and authorised by OTHM, PEARSON, BTEC, NCC. The programs are regulated by Ofqual (England), SQA Accreditation (Scotland), CCEA Accreditation (Northern Ireland) and Qualifications Wales (Wales). We offer academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised.